Great stops so far. If you’ve missed them, go back and see where we’ve been.
This is what’s coming up:
- Tues Nov 11 – achronic dose, Laurie Edwards interviews me about the book’s focus, the warrior spirit and more.
- Wed Nov 12 – despite lupus, asked me to respond to this question: Why do you give so much attention to the issue of talking about chronic illness and do you think this is more difficult for women than men?
- Thursday Nov 13 – Fighting Fatigue asked me for to write about raising a family, working and living with chronic illness. I offered one “big idea”- a strategy – that I found really helped us.
- Thursday Nov 13 -Yes, we’re appearing on two sites in one day! Read a review of the book on Stuff and Nonsense.
- Friday Nov 14 – My Life Works Today — I’m writing in response to a reader’s question: What happens when you’re too sick to work?
- Friday Nov 14 – Getting closer to myself interviews me asking such questions as: what do I think about the universal issues women with chronic illness face, what should women in their 20’s & 30’s be thinking about as they look ahead and what can women do as a group to face these issues.
Look for next weeks post later this week.