I’ve been “tagged”.
I was wondering if I’d ever get to be tagged. And then, tah dah, How to cope with pain tagged me.
If you’re not a blogger, you must be thinking – HUH? What’s a meme? Bloggers have this funny language. Basically this is like those chain letters we passed around as kids — but this is the online internet world version.
The meme and it’s rules are passed around from blogger to blogger by tagging each other. You can read more funny and interesting stuff about this on the howtocopewithpain site the precise definitions and some funny descriptions about this.
- Link to your tagger, and post these rules on your blog
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
- Tag 6 people at the end of your post by links to their blogs
- Let them know theyâ€™re tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
So here are 7 facts about me:
1. I lived in a group house for 7 years in the 1970’s and the people I lived with are still like family to me.
2. When I was a child, my fervent dream was to be a ballerina — and as an adult to be a singer in a rock band. I still have dreams in which I’m dancing Swan Lake and singing back-up to Bruce Springsteen.
4. My brother teases me that I’d eat the icing off all the cupcakes before anyone else had a chance to get to them (I think I stopped this habit by age 3 but he likes to say I did it into my early 20’s).
5. I read the endings of novels and even mysteries first – – a habit I can’t seem to break.
6. I picked the Chief of Police for my town. I hope he knows he owes me one.
7. I wish people could be more like dogs. I have to confess that one of my favorite books this year was Marley and Me.
The blogs I’m tagging are:
Wise women group Career Thoughts